|Object Raku offers a full range of opportunities for new and advanced users to get the most out of the Sextant software suite.
Understand the full range of Sextant database construction and analysis
- Workshops: 2-day and 3-day workshops allow users from different organizations to learn together in a casual & focused environment. Agendas are structured to the needs of the participants. Past workshops have typically had one of two themes - applied Sextant fundamentals or project building. Workshops are an excellent and cost-effective way to spend some focused 3D production time with an expert assisting.
- On-site Training: Our team has trained Sextant around the world to individuals & larger groups and have appropriate security classifications for a wide range of situations. A 2 or 3-day operators course will fit well with your unit's pre-deployment training rotation.
- Detail geo-specific urban terrain
- Automatically texture roof-tops from overhead imagery
- Fuse imagery, reports, and network/internet url's to 3D geometry using the Hot-link Manager
- Modify Micro-Terrain - add hills, depressions, holes, trenches
- Export dems from Sextant high-resolution urban terrain
- Analyze line-of-sight in complex urban terrain including window and building apertures
- Add windows & doors, interior walls, stairs, holes in ceilings, floors, walls using the Building Editor
- Get the specific answers you need from the project's geometry and meta-data using the Query capability
- Autogenerate 3D geometry and geospatial database from VPF and shape files
- Ingest a comprehensive array of imagery types
- Texture building exteriors with geo-specific images or material cladding (i.e. brick, concrete block, glass, etc)
- Create, import and export shape files
- Export 3D scenes and objects to V2 (web or ppt), Mission Rehearsal Central, Google Earth
Developers and integrators:
On-site training and workshops are available for
Learn how to modify terrain and detail subterranean features like subway stations, tunnels, and caves.
- Sextant Components SDK
- Raku Symbol Server
- Mission Rehearsal Central
Find out the best way to export your buildings to popular geo-viewers like Google Earth.
Take the mystery out of image mapping terrain.
Let us show you the fastest way to detail & texture individual rooms.