Mission Rehearsal Central gets busy
- Object Raku's Mission Rehearsal Central. a popular tool for immersive, real-time collaboration in the 3-D mission terrain, will be a hot destination this spring. Beginning in March, Object Raku will be holding monthly on-line user group meetings. Users will take turns chairing the meetings and plans for summer sessions on secured networks are in the works.
Sextant Component SDK Workshops
- The next Workshop devoted to developers and programmers using the Sextant SDK will take placce April 15 & 16 in Vancouver. If your application needs ground-level geo-specific terrain visualization this event is for you.
Object Raku Supports Idaho National Laboratory
- In cooperation with the U.S. Department of Defense, scientists and engineers at Idaho National Laboratory developed an advanced simulation environment - the Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Simulator (CIPRsim) - to help first responders and decision makers prepare for the effects that natural disasters or man-made events may have on infrastructure resources such as the electric power grid and telecommunications networks. Object Raku provided essential support to this effort by developing a series of 3D geo-referenced visualization environments depicting terrain and multiple infrastructure components key to the simulation. Learn more
Sextant version 6.0 set for release
- Sextant VWT and Sextant Geospatial will get some significant upgrades as well as a new look in the upcoming version 6.0 release. "Our efforts to make the software more modular have been successful with the user community and version 6 continues down that path" according to Trevor Hooper, Principal Analyst and Object Raku co-founder. "We just don't have the luxury of waiting around to make the tools better. Our users demand that we stay out on the leading edge. Their mission requirements are getting pretty indepth and as a result we need to step up and make sure the deployed operators have the right tools for the right task."
Come see us at GEOINT 2008!
- Visit the Object Raku booth (#1078) and get a first-hand look at the technology used in deployed situations
by geospatial specialist and non-specialist alike. Come see Sextant VWT vers 6.0 and see why this capability continues to be the leading edge of urban operations gear year after year.